These are the results of some interviews made to a few Spanish students.
1.When does school start and when does it finish?
They start about 8:00 am and they finish about 15:00pm.
2.What subjects do pupils have in general education?
Pupils have: manths, english, spanish, history, biology, physical education, integral project.
3.How many years do pupils go to school?
At school pupils stay between 6 and 9 years. at high school pupils stay between 4 and 6 years. 4.Are there complementary activities at the school?
Yes, there are: latin, french, physics and chemistry.
5.How many hours do pupils spend on homework?
They spend about 2 hours.
6.How do pupils spend their free time?
They play sports, surf on the internet and go out with friends.
7. How long does it take to get to school and what means of transport do you use?
It takes 4 minutes on foot. Pupils also use the bus, the car, the train,...
8. What system of marks do you have in your country?
Our system is from 1 to 10 points.
9. What are the jobs prospects after schoool?
To go to the secondary school or to the university.
10. How long are your holidays ?
3 months on summer, 2 weeks on winter and 1 week on spring.
11. Tell us the best an worst thing that can happen in your job?
The best things are to pass the exams, to get good marks and to learn a lot; the worst things is not to pass the exams.
12. Attendance- what happens if you skip classes?
You will be punished.
13. At what age do children start school?
They start when they are between 3 and 6 years old.
14. How many students ( on average ) are in the classroom?
There are 30 pupils on average.
It was made by: Amalia Marchena Ruda, Amelia Romero Caracuel, Mª Ángeles Morón Linares y Ángela del Rocío Muñoz Marchena.